Roles and Responsibilities
- Laying out and keeping up with successful working associations with merchants and workers for hire
- Inspecting plans for new stores or redesigning existing stores to guarantee consistence with relevant regulations and guidelines and to improve the client venture.
- Administering the execution of showcasing plans like new apparatuses.
- Overseeing stock by gauging interest for resource items, similar to furniture, security, …
Creating itemized financial plans.
- Making reports itemizing project progress, financial plans, and results to guarantee that ventures are finished on time and inside the financial plan.
- Organize retail location fit-outs, redesigns, store terminations and retail/office movement projects.
- The task boss must be guaranteeing that all ventures are facilitated and conveyed to the most elevated potential norms by sticking to cost and time efficiencies.
What you will do
- Set up the venture plan for any new task under his/her arrangement of brands and start-up gathering directed with all partners.
- Help with the readiness of the expense tracker, to be evaluated and endorsed prior to submitting for the record.
- Support the Venture Director in affirming amounts for long lead materials. Circles back to material orders guaranteeing on target for project conveyance.
- Liaise with landowners/nearby; specialists/proficient experts and oversee workers for hire so all outsider endorsements to begin work are set up.
- The direct week-after-week site progress gatherings with the designated worker for hire and any remaining applicable partners, guarantee that all ventures are composed nearby to convey inside the prescheduled time periods, expenses and quality norms.
- To help PM in combining all last solicitations to clear for each finished venture.
- Respond by planning the Store Functional group’s support issues and necessities during the risk time frame and after the period.
- Guarantee Handover to Activities group according to concurred SOP.
- Possibility of problem-solving.
- Collaborating with other parties and establishing connections with various suppliers.
- Constant interaction with a variety of stakeholders and third parties, technical proficiency, and comprehension of the fit-out process.
What equips you for a roles
- Formal training in project management, civil engineering, or architecture/design?
- Working knowledge of office programs, design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketch, and 3D
- Minimum of five years experience working in an interior fitting environment, either as a contractor or a client.
Experience Job Location Education
5-6 years Dubai (U.A.E) Bachelor of civil engineering, technology
Nationality Gender Vacancy
Any Respective Country Any Only 1
E-city General Trading LLC
Ecity General Trading LLC ( https://goo.gl/maps/zZt9SVE3iYaYEM5y9 ) in Google Maps Office No.502, Bay Square Building 7 Business Bay, Dubai PO Box: 111045.
Ms. Annetta – HR Manager
Office No.502, Bay Square Building 7 Business Bay, Dubai , United Arab Emirates